The perfect setup for dogs and small mammals!!
The KX5600V provides great image quality and is one of the most affordable scanners with an LED screen on the market today. Most comparable machines sell for $4,999 and above.
- Lightweight at only 10 lbs, including battery and probe. Similar ultrasounds are around 20 lbs.
- Large 10.4″ LED screen, with full-screen image.
- Two standard probe connectors
- Only veterinary ultrasound with standard DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) is a standard for handling, storing, printing, and transmitting information in medical imaging. It includes a file format definition and a network communications protocol.
- The LED monitor allows outside work in sunlight without a sunshade.
- Anti-dust and anti-splash keyboard is convenient for outside conditions.
- Affordable price, similar models sell for above $4,999.
- 70mm rectal probe lens and 70mm wide image. A wide image is good for seeing big follicles in large animals.
- 10.4’ high-resolution color LED back-light display, with high contrast and wide viewing angle.
- Adopt ARM7 embedded control system + FPGA signal processing system + well-selected ultrasound hardware system, all make the unit more stable.
- Menu operation system, with different languages according to requirement including Spanish, English, French, Russian, and Portuguese
- Two probe sockets, auto-identify different optional probe
- Body marks：1.General 2. Bovine 3.Canine 4.Equine 5.Feline 6.Cardio 7. Swine, total of 27 kinds of body marks indicating probe position
- Display mode：B、2B、4B 、B/M、M
- Adjustable depth: 10 grades, max depth of 236mm
- Gray scale：256
- 8 steps intelligent TGC
- 8 kinds of pseudo colors
- Image storage: 4G hard disk to permanently store about 5000 frame images
- Cine loop：256 frames
- Puncture guide function with 2 correctable puncture guiding lines(adjustable angle & position)
the gravel software package with real-time position line measurement
- Normal measurement: Distance, circumference, area (trochoid or ellipse), volume, etc.
- Cardio measurement: Depth, slope, heart rate, and cycle
- OB measurement including Cattle, dogs, horses, cats, goats, camels, sheep, and pre-gestational age birth
- Other measurements: pig’s meat factor measurement
- OB report function
- One-key store: concise and practical
- One-key review: fast and practical image review function
- One-key Print
- One-key Transfer the current frozen image to the net workstation to complete its image text report and print it directly
- Concise and practical, easy operation. The system includes a network workstation to complete data & report management
- Unique One-key-light keyboard function for black room use
- Display brightness adjustable
- Dual TV output: PAL/NTSC. Used to connect video printer when necessary
- Power supply：100-240V～ 1.2-0.6A frequency：50-60Hz
- Power supply adapter output: DC12.8V 3.0A
- Main unit weight：4.5kg（without accessories）
- Main unit dimension：256×150×326mm（L×W×H)
- Main unit, 6.5MHz Mult-Frequency Micro-Convex Probe, Lithium Rechargeable Battery, Power Adapter, Two probe sockets, DICOM 3.0
- 4.0MHz Mult-Frequency Convex Rectal probe, 7.5MHz Linear Probe, 3.5MHz Mult-Frequency Linear Probe, 3.5MHz Mult-Frequency Convex Probe, 6.5MHz Mult-Frequency linear rectal probe, Trolley, Video printer (UP-897MD), Ethernet Switch, and Foot Pedal.
If you would like to add any of the optional add-ons please contact us.