The KX5600V provides great image quality and is one of the most affordable scanners with an LED screen on the market today. Most comparable machines sell for $4,999 and above.
- Lightweight at only 10 lbs, including battery and probe. Similar ultrasounds are around 20 lbs.
- Large 10.4″ LED screen, with full screen image.
- Two standard probe connectors
- Only veterinary ultrasound with standard DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) is a standard for handling, storing, printing, and transmitting information in medical imaging. It includes a file format definition and a network communications protocol.)
- LED monitor allows outside work in sunlight without a sun shade.
- Anti-dust and anti-splash keyboard is convenient for outside conditions.
- Affordable price, similar models sell for above $4,999.
- 70mm rectal probe lens and 70mm wide image. Wide image is good for seeing big follicles in large animals.
- 10.4’ high resolution color LED back-light display, with high contrast and wide viewing angle.
- Adopt ARM7 embedded control system + FPGA signal processing system + well selected ultrasound hardware system, all make the unit more stable.
- Menu operation system, with different languages according to requirement including Spanish, English, French, Russian and Portuguese
- Two probe sockets, auto-identify different optional probe
- Body marks：1.General 2. Bovine 3.Canine 4.Equine 5.Feline 6.Cardio 7. Swine, total 27 kinds body marks indicating probe position
- Display mode：B、2B、4B 、B/M、M
- Adjustable depth: 10 grades, max depth to 236mm
- Gray scale：256
- 8 steps intelligent TGC
- 8 kinds pseudo colors
- Image storage: 4G hard disk to permanently store about 5000 frames images
- Cine loop：256 frames
- Puncture guide function with 2 correctable puncture guiding lines(adjustable angle & position)
the gravel software package with real-time position line measurement
- Normal measurement: Distance, circumference, area (trochoid or ellipse), volume, etc.
- Cardio measurement：Depth, slope, heart rate, cycl；
- OB measurement including: Cattle, dogs, horses, cats, goats, camels and sheep and pre-gestational age birth
- Other measurement: pig’s meat factor measurement
- OB report function
- One-key store: concise and practical
- One-key review：fast, practical image review function
- One-key Print
- One-key Transfer the current frozen image to net workstation to complete its image text report and print directly
- Concise and practical, easy operation. The system includes network workstation to complete data & report management (You don’t need to invest more to buy extra ultrasound working station which is really complicated and waste time)
- Unique One-key-light keyboard function for black room use
- Display brightness adjustable
- Dual TV output: PAL/NTSC, can connect video printer when necessary
- Power supply：100-240V～ 1.2-0.6A frequency：50-60Hz
- Power supply adapter output：DC12.8V 3.0A
- Main unit weight：4.5kg（without accessories）
- Main unit dimension：256×150×326mm（L×W×H)
- Main unit, 7.5MHz Mult-Frequency Linear Probe, Power Adapter, Two probe sockets, DICOM 3.0
- 4.0MHz Mult-Frequency Convex Rectal probe, 6.5MHz Micro-Convex Probe for small animals, 3.5MHz Mult-Frequency Linear Probe, 3.5MHz Mult-Frequency Convex Probe, 6.5MHz Mult-Frequency linear rectal probe, Battery,Trolley,Video printer (UP-897MD), Ethernet Switch